Saturday 13 January 2018

A New Platform

I know a platform is something you stand on. I think of a high diver standing on a little platform before plunging to the pool in a series of flips and somersaults.
I do not think that is what is meant in the field of blogging though when someone mentions a platform. I am not exactly sure what is meant, but that is OK because my youngest daughter is. For a while now, she has told me I needed to upgrade my blog's look and feel.

She knows more than I about such things and so I asked her to teach me.
Thus, I now have embarked on my new site.

I may still come here on occasion to blog about our travel experiences, but I will always link it from my new site.

So please join me at: https://thecompasrose.wordpress.com/
Others find it very helpful to subscribe or follow (I do not know the difference if there is one). All you do is push a button, sign up, and you will receive an email when a new post comes along!

So, thank you to my youngest for her expert advice and please enjoy the new look and feel of the Compass Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment